Contact

Taking Baby Steps To Blogging



I'm happy that finally I got over with my fear of blogging. Little accomplishments in life give us inner joy because we know that it will lead to bigger accomplishments in the end. 


A few weeks ago, I didn't even know where to start. Now I’m the proud owner of Homebody Mom. I am just a baby when it comes to blogging. Like a little child, I have to learn how to walk but one day, I will be running like a pro. As a new blogger, I am still taking baby steps in learning how to blog. One step at time towards my goal!

Ever since I found out about blogging in 2007, I had been dreaming of becoming a blogger one day. But I always have self doubts. I am not a tech savvy. I have no confidence in my writing skills, have limited time, and my excuses went on and on. 


So for years, I was just a lurker on the blogging scene. Every time I read blogs, I would get inspired, entertained, amused and learn something new. Lately, I kept saying, I wish I had a blog of my own but I didn't know if I could do it or not. My son probably got tired of my ramblings and said “Mom, just do it. You will never know unless you try.”


So here I am…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope one day I can write my own blogs too.You inspired me w/your blogs ate.God bless.

Heidi said...

Hi taurusgirl, usually the hardest part of blogging is getting started. But it will get easier once you get in the flow of things. You have to be persistent though... I know you can do it. Good luck!