Contact

A Friend Forever



I saw a poem this morning posted by one of my friends on her Facebook wall. It's all about a mother expressing her thoughts and feelings toward her child, as a mom I definitely feel the same way...





I’ll always need my son no matter what age I am...

My son has made me laugh,

made me cry, stressed me out,

wiped my tears,

hugged me tight, seen me fall,

cheered me on, 

kept me strong

and drove me a little crazy at times!

But my son is a promise from God that I will have a Friend  

forever!

He is a gift from heaven!

He gives me joy...

  lots of hugs.

and lots of love.

 gives me company in an ordinary day...



He makes me proud.

When I was sick, he cheered me up with the best ice cream in town...



and most of all he is my best friend!



I am blessed with one and only child. Although sometimes I wish I had more children... a brood of two or three would be great. But I know I have no right to grumble... God has given me the best, a son that any mother could ever wish to have for a child!





No comments: